This new, step-by-step instructional, teaches you how to defend yourself and win when you’re on the bottom. Four hours of instruction in two volumes, with an unconditional 365 day moneyback guarantee.
This instructional program is our brand new, step-by-step progression for learning to use the guard in a self defense situation.
You'll be taught by BJJ black belt instructors Elliott Bayev and Stephan Kesting.
First you’ll learn how to use the guard correctly to make it almost impossible for your opponent to hit you and land that big fight-ending KO punch.
If you know what to do then your attacker will quickly find himself entangled, his posture broken, and unable to generate the power he needs to land a strong shot.
(You’ll also learn how to defend against headbutts, guard against kicks, shut down slams, prevent bites, and keep yourself safe against all kinds of street attacks!)
Not getting hurt is the most important thing of course, but what comes next?
The first thing we'll teach you is how to get back to your feet, even if he’s driving all of his weight down into you.
But then you'll learn lots of other options too, depending on the exact type of attack he's launching at you...
You can break his arms so he can’t punch or grab you anymore…
You can choke him out and render him helpless…
Or you can sweep him so you end up on in a dominant position on top.
The guard is all about having options to choose from, so you'll learn joint locks, chokes and reversals that work in real fights when your life may be on the line.
It’s all clearly taught in a logical progression using professionally recorded video and audio so that you can learn the material as fast as possible!
There are two volumes and over 4 hours of instruction in The Self Defense Guard instructional…
Volume 1: The Basic Self Defense Guard
1. Introduction-Self Defense Philosophy and Training
2. Shin Shield Distance Control to Standing in Base
3. Guillotine Choke vs Grab While Standing Up in Base
4. BJJ Penn Guard Hip Bump
5. BJJ Penn Guillotine
6. Options From Closed Guard vs Punches and Strikes
7. Clinching vs Strikes in Closed Guard
8. Controlling Opponent’s Posture
9. Escape, Choke or Sweep vs Forearm in Throat
10 Haymaker to Elevator Sweep
11. Double Armbar vs Bully Choke
12. ‘Black Belt Hips’ Armbar vs Bully Choke
13. Sweeping vs the Driving Headlock in Your Closed Guard
14. Headlock Escape 1, Hooking the Head
15. Headlock Escape 2, Hooking the Top Leg
16. Headlock Escape 3, Turn to Knees
17. Taking the Back From Closed Guard
18. Upgrading to the Damned Good Guard
19. The Self Defense Triangle
20. Standing in Base From the Overhook
21. Standing Up From the Overhook to Guillotine
22. Defending Punches vs Unbroken Posture And Defending vs Groin Strikes
Volume 2: The Advanced Self Defense Guard
23. Open Guard Maintenance and Distance Management vs Standing Opponents
24. De la Riva for Self Defense and the Trap Door Back Take
25. Standing Tripod Hook Sweep
26. Hooking Knees and the Tomahawk Sweep
27. No Gi Spider Guard Control
28. Striking from the No Gi Spider Guard
29. Triangle Choke from No Gi Spider Guard
30. Kimura from No Gi Spider Guard
31. The Winter Guard and the Cross Choke
32. Omoplata from Winter Guard
33. The Collar Sleeve Spider Guard for Self Defense
34. Getting to the Collar Sleeve Spider Guard
35. Triangle Choke From the Collar Sleeve Spider Guard
36. Armbar From the Collar Sleeve Spider Guard
37. Balloon Sweep from the Collar Sleeve Spider Guard
38. Slithering Armbar from the Collar Sleeve Spider Guard
39. Entering and Controlling the K Guard
40. Triangle Choke from the K Guard
41. Armbar From the K Guard
42. Rollover Sweep, Kneeler and Heel Hooks from K Guard
43. Areas for Future Exploration
If you don’t like the materials for any reason, or if you decide that they just aren’t right for you, then simply return them for a full refund anytime in the first 365 days.
No hoops. No hassle. No risk.
The bottom line is that if after you go through all the materials you don’t think that it took months off of your BJJ learning curve then I don’t deserve your money.
And it’s a no-questions-asked policy; just return the materials to me and I’ll happily refund your payment. This takes all the risk off of you and puts it back onto me, which is exactly how it should be!
You can now get all the techniques in The Self Defense Guard in two different ways…